- Be responsible for daily work of analytical department, such as method development and purification and quality control, and instruct the analysts to complete the job smoothly, good trouble-shooting skills.
- Coordinate the resources of personnel and instruments, to ensure that the projects be completed with guaranteed quality and in time.
- Instrument management of the instruments in the analytical department, including the instruments qualification, usage, maintenance and services to ensure that all the instruments used are in good condition.
- Conduct the training to the analysts on technical skills.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams internally to ensure all the projects are completed as planned.
- Provide feedback to the upper management for future development plan and resource requirement.
- Periodically provide Work Summary report and responsible for evaluation of the staff.
- Continuous improvement in work, cost control management and improve work efficiency.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree, major in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or related majors.
- More than 8 years of working experience Bachelor, more than 5 years of working experience Master, or more than 3 years of working experience PhD, in Pharmaceutical analysis, purification or other related experience；more than 2-3 years of management experience, team size >10.
- Have strong management, coordination and communication skills. Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical analysis and purification, chemistry, and other relevant fields.
- The ability of English on listening, speaking and reading can basically meet the communication requirements. Can summarize and report the work clearly.