TandemAI is an advanced technology company dedicated to reinventing drug discovery infrastructure. The company integrates proprietary AI-driven, high-performance computation with its efficient, large-scale in-house wet lab operations to deliver a turnkey drug discovery solution.
About the Role
The Application Scientist will provide scientific support for customers ranging from large pharmas to biotechs, as well as academic institutions. You’ll work alongside the team to develop the optimal use of our life science software, from adoption to advanced usage. Alongside your fellow Applications Scientists, you’ll provide guidance to our life science customers and help them to tackle various challenging drug discovery problems.
- Provide scientific support to current and prospective customers, which includes demonstrating the optimal use of our life science software suites, facilitating interactions between customers and product development teams, and providing general scientific guidance
- Engage in cutting edge scientific research to continuously develop personal expertise and establish best practices for customers
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Account Managers and the Marketing team to improve business strategies
- PhD/Master degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with 5+ years relevant industrial experience
- Experience in design and implementation of analytics data platforms that support heterogeneous data types and diverse workloads/dataflows
- Experience with data warehouse and/or data lake solutions
- Development experience with big-data technologies, data pipelines, and orchestration tools
- Strong programming skills in a modern language such as Python and Java
- Familarity with data science frameworks such as MLflow and Metaflow
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to explain complex ideas to non-specialists
At TandemAI, we are committed to building a world-class team whose culture is founded on collaboration, intellectual curiosity, trust, and respect. We firmly believe that our exceptional staff will be the key to our success and are committed to high standards and rigorous science. Because of this, we are prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare, a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and a flexible work schedule.Apply by Email