We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to lead a biology research team. A successful candidate should have broad range of knowledge and experiences in biology, preferably in oncology, drug discovery with 5-10 years industry and/or academia experiences. Project leader experience for drug discovery programs is highly preferred. The selected candidate should have strong leadership skill to motivate the team, and goal driving execution capability is a must. He/She also should have a good communication skill for internal cross-function and external collaborations.
- Set up annual objectives for the team, seeking approval from the management
- Manage team’s daily operation, including resource assignment
- Work with Chemistry in support of drug discovery projects
- Establish new capabilities and seek approval from the senior management
- Represent the team in internal and external collaborations
- Responsible for recruiting new talents
- M.D. or Ph.D in biology, pharmacology or medical science with 5-10 years industry experience with track record of publications;
- Background training and hands-on experience in setting up biological assays, such as measuring enzyme activity, receptor binding/occupancy, small molecule/protein, protein/protein interactions, protein expression/purification;
- Project leader experience for drug discovery programs such as in oncology fields;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written presentation skills, and fluent in English and Chinese.