We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to join our a biology/ADME (drug metabolism) research team. A successful candidate should have broad range of knowledge and experiences in biology, preferably in ADME, related drug discovery with 2-5 years industry and/or academia experiences. For a senior Scientist, the selected candidate should have strong leadership skill to motivate the team, and goal driving execution capability is a must. He/She also should have a good communication skill for internal cross-function and external collaborations.
- Hands-on experience in biological assays, metabolic stability (liver microsomes, hepatocytes) and other ADME assays highly preferred
- Experience in bioanalysis, such as LC-MS/MS, a huge plus
- For Senior Scientist
- Work with Chemistry in support of drug discovery projects
- Establish new capabilities and seek approval from the senior management
- Represent the team in internal and external collaborations
- Responsible for recruiting new talents
- BS or MS in biology, pharmacology or medical science with 2-3 years industry experience, PhD with 1-2 years of experience;
- For Senior Scientist:
- Project leader experience for drug discovery programs;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written presentation skills, and fluent in English and Chinese.