ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a motivated scientist in the area of Biological Science. A successful candidate should play key roles in biochemical or cell-based activity assay development, method transfer and draft report.
- According to the requirements of the project and experiment, in-depth understanding of the background and technical characteristics of the project, the development of alternative, continuous and repeatable biological activity screening evaluation methods.
- Independently participate in biochemical or cell-based activity assay development, method transfer and draft report.
- Involved in project study, design, and client communication.
- Communicate effectively with the company’s internal and external departments to successfully complete the project on time.
- Other work arranged by superior leaders.
- BS with 3 years of working experience or MS with 2 years of working experiences in drug discovery.
- Have deep understanding on at least one of the following assays: HTRF/ADP-Glo/FP/ELISA.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Responsible, diligent, pay attention to details, curious.